I was given the chance to tryout and review the HomeRight Steam Machine and man am I glad I did! I have always wanted a steamer for deep cleaning but never knew which product to invest in. I’m not one to drop money on something and just cross my fingers that it works well so to have a chance to try one out was just what I needed!
This little baby is a power packed deep cleaning machine! I put it to the test and tackled my bathroom. We have Super hard water! I’ve tried convincing my husband to get a water softener but to no avail so that means I get to deal with horrible hard water stains, calcium build up and hard scrubbing! Check out some of these before and afters…
Check out that result! That nasty calcium buildup on my faucet has taunted me for years! No cleaning product before has been able to touch it and with metal finishes I have been too worried to use super harsh products for fear it would really damage the hardware. The Steam Machine and a little elbow grease it put the buildup to bed!
The track on my shower door always attracts its fair share of yuck! Because it stays wet the longest I think it’s just the perfect storm for buildup and grime. The Steam Machine took care of that.
I’ve only found 1 cleaning product that can cut through the hard water spots in my shower but it’s pricy and the fumes are hard to handle especially while pregnant. Check out how great the Steam Machine cut through the hard water spots! This is probably my favorite results!
All in all I have loved the results I am seeing! Here are my Pro’s and Con’s on this product.
-Love how long the power cord and hoes is. I can reach high and low with out having to move the canister.
- Has lots of attachments for different cleaning needs. LOVE the metal scrubber attachment.
- Eliminates the need for harsh chemicals.
- Has a large water capacity so you don’t need to refill right away.
- Heats up fast, about 8 minutes.
- Totally cleaned things I haven’t been able to clean with traditional techniques.
- I cleaned for a long time (Yep! I was excited!) and when my water ran out I wanted to refill it and keep going but you have to wait for the system to cool before it will allow you to open the water cap. This is a safety feature so I can appreciate that but I did have to stop cleaning.
- The handle that you hold can get uncomfortable after a while. Maybe it was my HORRIBLE hard water that made me really have to work at that contributed to the discomfort but I did notice a sour hand afterwords.
I’ve never used a steamer before so I will admit that I totally thought a steam cleaner would melt away any and all dirt with the wave of a wand. In reality you still have to scrub and wipe down and steam an area more then once. Still well worth it!
My toilet has never looked better! It really got into the tiny cracks and crevasses that are on the sides that are so hard to reach. The photo above is from their website! My toilet is wedged in between my shower and a wall so I couldn’t get a great picture but man alive it looks brand new!
The Steam Machine comes with a variety of attachment. Attachments for steaming a floor, scrubbing an oven, bristle brushes and even an attachment to help remove wall paper! It has everything you need for any job you can think of. The instructions are easy to follow and it only takes a few minutes to get it ready to use for the first time.
I feel very comfortable recommending this product. I have been impressed with it’s quality and capability. I have a laundry list of jobs I am excited to use it for and will be recommending it to my friends.
HomeRight wants to give one lucky reader their very own Steam Machine! Hip, hip hooray!
Enter to win below in the raffle copter widget! Winner will announced Jan. 28th on the Blue Cricket Design Facebook page and prize must be claimed within 48 hours or a new winner will be chosen.
I was not paid for this review.