I am so excited to let you guys in on the latest SNAP! news! If you went this last year I’m sure you are anxious to here about next years gathering! And if you are looking for a great conference to attend for the first time THIS IS IT!
SNAP! will take place April 18-20, 2013. We will be returning to Utah.
We’re excited to let you know that we:
- will have MORE classroom space, including BIGGER rooms
- will continue to provide attendees with the BEST food EVER (snacks, two lunches and three dinners)
- worked with the hotel to INCREASE the number of rooms available and DECREASE the nightly rates
- arranged for a HUGE discount on travel from the airport
Tickets for SNAP! 2013 will go on sale Wednesday, September 18, at 9:00 a.m. MST. A discount of $50 will be applied to the first 50 tickets sold with the code FIRST50.
- Full conference tickets with first 50 discount will be $200
- Full conference tickets at regular price will be $250
- Full conference tickets will be $300 after December 18
Detailed Location and Hotel Information
We’re thrilled with the new space plans we’re working on and will be providing more information about the venue and hotel booking information mid-August.
In the meantime, please expect room rates to come in at about $100 per suite, including free in-room internet.
Call for Ideas and Speakers
Expect to see a call for ideas and speakers in mid-September. We will be looking for a wish-list of what you’d like to learn and what you’d like to share. Please keep in mind that we do hope to bring fresh faces to the table every year – a large percentage of our speakers will be new to SNAP!
If you’re planning to attend and have purchased a ticket that can increase your chance of speaking. If you have a ticket and are selected to speak, the full ticket price will be refunded to you.