Bloggers on the loose!

( 10 extra points if you pretend to ignore my roots!)
Ok….you know when you have a week from HECK and all you can think of is making it to Friday! We’ll that was for sure the week I had last week. I was living for Friday so to speak and this is why…
Fab blogger friends and a night/morning out! (Cue the Hallelujah Choir!) I’m the kind of person who totally gets recharges when I’m surrounded by people and the hugest Chinese Chicken Salad you’ve seen in your life doesn’t hurt either! It was one of those night where it totally messed up your Saturday but was totally worth the sleep deprivation and puffy eyes!
Me
Kari@ Ucreate
Is that not a fun collection of girls or what! I was so thrilled to meet a few of theses chicks for the very first time! Thanks for living up to your reps girls! Glad I can still adore you from a far and call you  a “RLF!” Real Life Friend!
Amy and Lara have mad skills! I envy these skills!
Kari and I share a love of posed photo ops! I mean look at how much fun Hot Coco drinking looks! It’s like a trip to Disneyland right!
P.s…. and a huge thanks to Shelley for taking photos! All photos were STOLEN from her! She’s giving people! Very giving!
p.s.s….these pics were taken  in the wee hours of the morn, as if we need an excuse for crazy behavior/glossed over eyes!
p.s.s.s….thanks IHOP girl who kindly let us occupy her table for hours and was so attentive to our hot coco glasses and water…uuuhummm: 4 trips to the john! Sorry about that girls!
Thanks lady friends for making me smile! My heart loves you!

Comments

Mormishmom says:

SO fun!

Attempting Aloha says:

I'm officially jealous. Wish you all lived closer to me. ;)

Aloha!
    charlie

Becca, I'm so happy we FINALLY met! Thanks for hangin' out with me and I hear ya…I needed Friday to come, too! So fun when I get to sneak away every once in awhile to a GNO!

Freak! Will you give it up on the roots? You look AMAZING! And I have a super cute pic of you and Kari that I need to e-mail you.

Loved hanging out, drinking hot chocolate, talkin' families, and peeing. It was a delightful evening!

Looks like so much fun!!!! Kari and Char (the only ones I've met in person) are so totally cool!

Kristen Duke Photography says:

did not even notice the roots;) Looks like fun!

Tam @ Sew Dang Cute says:

Becca, you are so much fun! (And so super sweet – thanks for the yummy treats – too thoughtful)! So again soon right? Like you Friday was my saving grace last week!!!

Pressed Petals says:

such a cute idea. great for even the non-sew-ers like me.