Frankenstein Trick or Treak Buckets

Thank you Dollar Store! when I saw these green buckets while I was checking out at the Dollar Store they screamed “Turn me into a Frankenstein already would ya!” I knew I had to give it a try and I love how simple and easy these were to create!
 I started off by practicing my faces! I doodled a few and came up with a face I liked best!
 I measured by bucket and cut a piece of Fun Foam and created the hair section. That way I knew how low to draw my eyes.
 I used a pen to sketch out my face.
 First I painted the whites of the eyes.
 Once the white was dry I painted on a blue eye ball.
 And lastly to add the detail I used a black paint pen to color out the lips, eyes and nose.
 Add stitched and the hard part is done….but lets be honest. It was pretty darn easy!
 I used E6000 glue to attach the bolts and hair and secured them in place with tape while they set. NOTE: Glue one bolt on at a time while the bucket rests on it’s side. Wait until it is dried completely before you glue the other one on!
Super cute and fun and totally easy! Happy Halloween my little kiddies!
I will be selling these and a handful of my other wears at the

FotoFlyFall Boutique  tonight from 7-9 pm @ 121 E. 123000 S. Draper, UT
 See ya there!

And one more announcement! Tomorrow is your last day to enter the
hosted by Sew Dang Cute! Jump on over there and enter!

Find out how you can become a guest poster HERE!

Comments

Jessica (aka Faeanne) says:

This is absolutely adorable! Combine the affordability & easy-ness and it's a big winner in my book.

BigBearswife says:

aww that is so cute!! oops i mean so "scary"! hee hee. What a great project!

The Autocrat: Haley says:

You did a great job!!

PeaceLoveApplesauce says:

These are adorable.. I should make one for my son. He'd love it!!

Really cute. And a fun and sturdy trick or treat bucket to boot!

So fun! La

So adorable! Thanks for sharing! I love the Dollar Store!!
    -Kendall
    {songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com}

Maria Gridley says:

This is sooo sooo sooo cute! Ive been seeing a lot of "Frankenstein" themed decor and ideas this Halloween, and I am loving all of them. This is a great idea, and so fun! :) I am especially loving that this is a dollar tree craft! My fav kind! :) Thanks for the inspiration!

how cute is that! such a brilliant idea, love it!

These are so cute Becca! Love the different faces! :)

Sarah @ Thrifty Decor Chick says:

How cute is that?! Love it!!

check this link, cheapest louis vuitton to your friends online

jtqrdcmvfdsjdlfueftjho, gxnughuyqx

1. [...] Il link per eseguire il tutorial è il seguente: Secchiello di Frankestein. [...]