For our 9th wedding anniversary my lover and I got to live it up and celebrate with my good friend Paul McCartney! I call him my good friend because I’ve known him forever! I listen to him as a wee little monkey! My parents were big fans so as a child that simply translates to being a fan yourself!
As I was there I was overwhelmed with the spirit of the evening and was struck upside the head with the life lessons I was learning all around me! SO sit back and enjoy a few lessons learned while soaking in Paul…
- Age means nothing when listening to a legend! Paul McCartney is no spring chicken but does he draw in the chicks of all ages? YES! The crowd was filled to the brim with grandparents, parental fingers, couple like me, teenagers, tweens and even hand holding little kids! It was a family affair for sure! I was at times more captivated with the audience then I was with the performer! Inhibitions were non existent and 75 year old men were dancing in the aisles and I couldn’t stand it any longer! I leaped over the patio wall where I was spectating and joined in…me and my grandfather figure cutting a rug, carefree and loving it! Lesson Learned? Dance because you feel it so strongly inside you can’t control it!
- My theory still stands! It doesn’t matter how old you are, what you look like or the number of gold records you have! If you are singing on stage I automatically love you and would consider running away with you! Paul is no exception! Lesson Learned? Watch out Mike!
- I’m fully capable of suppressing my inner dork but on occasions such as this why? Lesson learned? Lovers who truly love you even when your inner dork is seeping out of every poor are worth holding onto and thoughts of running away with rock stars seem to lessen as the night goes on!
- Jumbo-tron screens make for great photo ops! Tacky? Not really! Once in a lifetime moments captured? BINGO!!!! Lesson Learned! A Beatle is a Beatle no matter what size!
- Paul from a few hundred feet away on a VIP patios is pretty awesome! Paul from floor seats row 10 A-Ma-ZING!!!! Lesson learned? Swap tickets with a friend and smile at security!
- Really it all comes down to this….Give peace a chance! Lesson learned? A six minute song can solve a world of problems!
- Paul felt the connection too! This is him sending me a personal thank you hug for making the night worth all his sweat! Lesson learned? I’m a wanted woman by rock legends so I just get used to it!! wink wink!
- Cute they may be but not the best dancing shoes! Lesson learned? If you go to a concert where you know you are going to cut lose and care less…wear dancing shoes and not peek a boo wedges! Blisters are not the souvenirs of choice!
- and lastly….I’m convinced if there is one more baby in the heavens waiting to join this family that a Beatles inspired name is in order!There are way to many to chose from and this little number inspires joy, youth and smiles! My SIL is considering this name and I am on board! Do it you guys! Maybe we’ll add a Penny or a Lucy to the mix! Hey Jude! I HEART you!!! Lesson Learned? Beatles rock my baby name list making! Fingers crossed I may someday get to use it!