Theses are a few of my favorite things!

I love a good recommedation! I love hearing what people are reading, what people are loving and what people can’t live without! Here are a few of my favorite things I’d gladly recommend to my closest friends!

“The Help” by Kathryn Stockett is the perfect summer read! It came recommended by a friend and I was hooked! It’s a great easy and enjoyable read!

Vitamin water always seems to find it’s way into my shopping cart! We are not soda drinkers and usually only have Milk or Water on the menue but this little treat is always the exception when I’m on the run and need of a refreshing drink. I have especially loved the Vitamin C and Zink enriched drink. The first singn of a cold I start drinking and and it kicks my colds butt! And if you are in need a little chuckle just read thedescriptions on every bottle!

Dove Cream Oil Body Wash! Yum yum! This stuff is so rich and full of moisturizer! I love the way it lathers and still has a clean rinse! I especially have love dit this summer wiht my drier then normal skin!

My Paula Dean Cook wear set is my new favorite thing in the kitchen! I ordered it from the CSN site www.cookware.com and could not wait to get my little paws on them! They have not disappointed! I love the bright blue color, the easy grip handles and the inter changeable lids! If you are looking for a new set of pots and pans I highly recommend this set! They come in other
fun colors too!

What are you loving at the moment?

Find out how you can become a guest poster HERE!

Comments

Love Being a Nonny says:

Just did a favorite things post myself! Are you a member of Costco? They have a big package of those Dove soaps in lots of different scents! Yummy!

The Help has become one of my all time favorite books! LOOOOOVE IT!! I listened to it on cd from the library and I highly recommend that. The actors get you soaked into the story. The movie comes out probably next year! Can't wait!

One of my favorite things right now is peanut butter m&m's…I don't know why, but I can't get enough of them!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants says:

I love The Help! I have passed it on to a few of my friends as well.

heather's notepad says:

I also read The Help after a friend of mine read it for her book club. It was amazing! Do you take other reading suggestions? After I read The Help I read a book called The Scent of Rain and Lightning, again a very good read in my opinion, the ending caought me off guard!

Averie and Josie says:

I loved "The Help". I made all my friends read it this summer!! On some of my favorite books, I make everyone who reads it sign the inside cover- just for fun! Kindra, I didn't know it was going to be a movie!! That makes me soooo HAPPY!! Can't wait to see who will play all the parts. :O)

Amy Snell says:

Now I need to check out that book :) A favorite I am using all the time right now is Pioneer Woman's cookbook…not only is her blog fantastic, she actually makes food EVERYONE will eat :) We had her sour cream pancakes the other night and they were to die for!!! If you dont own the book yet you need to buy it :)

The Help is incredible. I'm in the middle of it right now. It's a treat!

the speers says:

I love "The Help," one of the best books ever! My other favorites right now are "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society" (it's a mouthful, but fantastic read!) and "These is my Words" -that one changed my life!