4th of July "Can" offical start!

The 4th of July has to be one of my favorite holidays!!! I’m in love with all it stands for! Freedom! Sacrifice! History!Hope! Celebration!

I love a good excuse to pass on a little glimmer of my enthusiasm when ever I can! For this 4th of July it comes in the form of this fun candy filled Pop Top Tin Can!

4th

It’s as easy as Pie… take any pop top tin can and open it with a can opener from the bottom! Rinse it out and dry it well. Fill it with anything fun! Glue the bottom using a hot glue gun! Decorate the can with paper and tie ribbon on the pull tab! Add a cute tag and look forward to Oohs and Ahhs!

Any Holiday would be cause to can a little something! Holiday scrapbook paper is the perfect way to customize this gift idea all year round!

It also makes for adorable birthday gifts! They are the perfect size for hiding gift cards, lip glosses, jewelry and small trinkets!

m

I think they would be super cute for party invitations, Thank you notes or visiting teaching gifts! The possibilities are endless!!!

And once the top is off you can use it for a cute pen holder!!!

And yes… we had soup for lunch and my freezer is filled with zip lock freezer bags filled with diced tomatoes and beef stew!

Find out how you can become a guest poster HERE!

Comments

sweetybird09 says:

HiBecca, That was a really cute and fun idea to make with the cans, I love that it can be all year round and such a practical thing to use.

Thanks

Joyce

Annabelle says:

How adorable and simple. Thanks for posting the idea and instructions. Visit my BLOG LINK PARTY if you have time today!

Kasey Hunt says:

How cute! thanks for sharing.

I have always thought these little gifts were fabulous. Thanks for sharing again. They are also going on my very very long to do list . Thanks!

Condo Blues says:

I love this idea! This would be great to make as reusable gift wrap for Christmas!

Love it! It looks easy enough for even me to do! Thanks for the great ideas!

Kristan says:

This is a really awesome idea! I'd love to see the bottom glued on. We have the old style can opener that cuts out the can from the top, not the sides like the fabulous newer style ones (on my wishlist!)

This is SO adorable! I am definitely going to try this! Thanks!

Rafahi Family says:

I love the idea for visiting teaching, or even Christmas gifts. Thanks for sharing!

Colleen @ MuralMaker&More says:

How easy & cute, Becca! So much fun! Would love for you to stop by Thursday & link it up to Fab Finds for the Fourth!

annie valentine says:

Okay, I want you to know that I was all impressed with myself because I'm making a bumper for my neutral baby. Then I got on your blog and realized that my creativity level is at about a two.

We need to hang out more.

ourlifeinaclick.blogspot.com says:

These are great! Can't wait to try them for a party!!

Pen Holder says:

Great Article about Pen Holder
    I like it most…

Excellent goods from you, man. I’ve remember
    your stuff prior to and you’re just too wonderful.
    I actually like what you’ve received right here, really like what you are saying
    and the best way by which you say it. You are making it
    entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible.
    I can’t wait to learn much more from you. That is really a great web site.