Sunday Flashback: "This is what I know!"

Originally Posted 9/29/09

I know that being the middle child has it’s ups and downs.

But mostly it has ups…

Photobucket

I know that Kindergarten brings new perspective to a girl.

Photobucket

Life’s pretty wonderful when you get to ride the bus!

Photobucket

I know that sitting up on your own deserves celebrating!

Photobucket

And getting a little taller is pretty cool too!

Photobucket

I know that 3 little girls can sometimes be a handful.

Photobucket

Hands full of little hands have always been worth it.

Photobucket

I know that bald spots are adorable.

Photobucket

And that armfuls of babies are only available for a limited time.

Comments

Heather Allen says:

What a sweet post! Those girls are precious and look just like you!

Pati @ A Crafty Escape says:

Beautiful post… made me a bit teary-eyed since my daughter will be in school fulltime next year and my son is not a baby anymore… it goes to fast. Thanks for the reminder to stop and enjoy it!

Staci K. says:

You children are absolutely beautiful. What a sweet post. :)

i have three girls too. I love the pics. They do grow up to fast

I just realized none of your girls look alike!

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home says:

What beautiful girls…you are blessed indeed. So glad that I found your lovely blog…such a treat!

Your girls are just beautiful, Becca. I'm in a similar stage of parenthood right now and you are 100% right about everything. Every day, at every stage it seems like I want to keep them as they are right then. And then they grow and change and the next day seems like it can't get any better, either. But it always does. It is such a precious bittersweet feeling and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Mary Lou says:

I love the headband with the bald spot. Precious girls.

How adorable!! Don't you wish you could have a magic ball and every now and then hold your children at the age of 1 again? I always loved that age.:)

those are beautiful pics, the daughter in the first pic has the most beautiful eyes! you are truly blessed with those little girls!

Jennifer says:

Your girls are stunning!

Your daughters are gorgeous!!! Wow – what sweet little blessings. My daughter has the opposite – tons of hair in the back and zero in the front. Business in the front and party in the back! :)

Cotton Kiwi says:

Beautiful girls and a lovely lovely post! Thanks for sharing the gorgeous pictures of your daughters. They are very lucky to have you as a Mummy. I have two little girls aged 6 and 3 and they are just the best thing.

Mary Beth says:

What a beautiful post! :)

Your daughters are fabulously beautiful! Of course they have one hot momma to kick start their gorgeous genes. ;) Love the post!

Awesome post!! Your family is precious! Have a great week!!

oh what beautiful girls! Yes, growing up has its ups and downs – for everyone (girls and mom). Love the post!

Londen @ Sixty-Fifth Avenue says:

Your girls are beautiful, great post…very well said.

Cindy @ Cindy's Crafty Creations says:

Thank you :) Well said!

Life in Rehab says:

Can I have just a tiny nibble of those toes?

Hannah Stevenson says:

Becca,
    I am just looking at this and what beautiful little girls! I'm so excited to do dolls of them! They are just breathtakingly beautiful.

Sweet Craft Cakes says:

Very touching thanks for sharing. Beautiful!

Katherine says:

Your girls are beautiful, just like their mama!

Beautiful daughters! I have three in a row too…and I love it! I am the oldest of three girls as well and LOVE my sisters. They do grow up too fast! Loved this post.