Problem solved!

Tell me this…Does anyone else have to deal with this problem? Why is it so hard to put the seat down!!! Well I think I’ve come up with the perfect solution! Time to order some Vinyl!

No longer is the Kitchen or Hallway the only place to get a little Vinyl love! I came up with a Vinyl saying for a much needed reminder in this neglected area of the home!

Don’t Forget to…

Say your prayers, Live,
Laugh & Love, Choose the
right, Say please & thank
you, remember who you are,
say I love you, look both
ways, and eat your vegetables!
Oh yeah….
Flush the toilet and

PUT THE SEAT
DOWN!!!

I think this will help!

Here’s the AFTER:

To get your very own Toilet Seat reminder you can order this here saying I came up with from my Sister in Law Steph from over at Somewhat Simple! Tell her I sent ya and that you too need a little vinyl for your throne! She’ll be selling this saying on her etsy shop or you can email her at [email protected]!

Let the Toilet Vinyl revolution begin!

Oh yeah! Happy APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!! For more April Fools Day fun be sure to check out some of the other fun tutorials over at Crafterhours!

Comments

BJ_Mama says:

HAHAHAHA!!! That's GREAT!……our solution was having a child that likes to throw things in the toilet. That makes the hubby shut it!

BJ_Mama says:

Ha ha ha!! I love it!! ;o)

simplydesigning.blogspot.com says:

Hillarious!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Dreams of Perfection says:

This is great!! LMBO :) But what if guys aim at the seat while reading?! Just teasing.

Jaime @ Our Journey says:

That is GREAT!!! I got lucky though … my hubby puts down the toilet seat. Now, putting dirty laundry IN the hamper instead of NEXT to the hamper is a different story!

That is hilarious! I love it – thanks for sharing!

hilarious!

tinahead81 says:

lmao!! LOVE it!! we're all pretty good at keeping ours closed because the cats like to play in it–and no one wants to sit on a wet seat!!

I'd be happy if my guys lifted the seat. They seem to think that their aim is so good they don't need too. I have actually thought that my life would be easier and far less yucky if I just put the seat UP after I used it. LOL

too funny! I hope it works. No men at my place, so no problem here.
    gail

Beth McC. says:

I love this!! What a great idea!

Tammy@ Not Just Paper and Glue says:

Okay – this is fabulous! LOL

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} says:

Oh my gosh, that is hysterical!!! Who would have thought about using their vinyl there?? lol!

Mike and Jenny says:

Great idea Becca, my kids are the worse at both…flushing and putting the lid down. Love it!

Okay, I actually LOVE this. I want it in my boys bathroom. And the only thing I would add is (And pee INSIDE the toilet). Seriously. What is it with little boys always missing!

Hilarious! I should get one of those… Our two year old used the potty a few weeks ago and both the seat and lid were up. So, of course he pulled the seat down over his head and was "stuck". Funny, but not funny all at the same time.

I need one of those fast!

Keriann says:

That is simply fantastic!!!

Margo Blue says:

I absolutely love it!!!!!! I am a priviledged lady….My hubby puts the seat down EVERY time and has taught our boys to do the same…
    But I still love it!!!!! :O)

this is super funny. it's actually not a bad idea…

That toilet seat reminder is too cute…come on over and visit my blog when you get the time…you're always welcome.

I love it! I am going to share that with my readers and link back to you! Brilliant! I am the only female in my house so I desperately will need this!!!!
    LOVE IT!!!!!

Anonymous says:

Is this an April Fool's Day joke? I can not fathom putting anything like that on a toilet.

PeaceLoveApplesauce says:

Fabulous idea.. Loves it!

That's awesome! I got all of my family members to put the lid down before flushing because I heard that germs can travel up to like 10 feet away when the toilet is flushed! Gross! When my kids were potty training, that was part of the routine. If it's up, we know someone is visiting!

Jennifer says:

Wow. That is amazing! Who'd have thunk it?!?!

Veronica says:

What a cute idea. I don't have that problem in my house. Ever since my now 13 years old cat fell in as a kitten, everyone in the house puts the seat down. It's my mother and sister that don't when they come to visit.

LOL…I need to add a line about keep the pee where it belongs. What is it about little guys and their lack of aim?

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden says:

I love it! Except mine would need to add "AIM" and "FLUSH". My 14 year old son needs to be reminded!

Happy April Fools day!

Maridith says:

OMG!! That is so good!! Love it!!

TidyMom says:

LOL that is too funny!!!

and I did NOT know you two ladies were SIL's!

That is freakin' awesome!

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia says:

I love this!! 3 boys and a hubby I might need to order one!!

SO cool :D Maybe also something about remembering to wash your hands ;) Just so "yukki" when people dont do that :(

haha, great concept!! there is no way anyone in my family would read that much, but i'd go for a huge arrow!!

Oh girl, you read my mind! I got a Cricut for Christmas and every time I clean my boys' bathroom I think about putting a vinyl reminder on their toilet. I was thinking something along the lines of "Please Flush Me"… but your poem was perfect. Thanks for sharing!
    God's blessings,
    Sarah :D

Love it! Now can you make me one that says, "Lift the seat when you pee!"? My boys are so lazy they won't lift the seat and dribble all the time. I have to keep a container of disinfectant wipes on the tank just for this purpose.

**** April **** says:

I think I enjoyed reading the comments as much as the initial post. I'm a mom to 3 boys and so being the sole source of estrogen in the house — while it has its benefits — leaves me strongly outnumbered on the "put the seat down" crew. And, april fools or not, I think it'd be a great thing to have!

[email protected] The Picket Fence says:

OM gosh–that is so funny and so awesome!

That is so funny!

Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thursday. Please join me next week for another wonderful party!!

Please stop by next week I am having guest over each day and I would love for you to tell them HI!

TDM Wendy says:

Okay, so I know the lid would be going down but . . . with the distraction of the writing there would for sure be some yellow action hitting that seat. Maybe when my kids are older they will not pee (or smear poop) around the toilet AND they will put the lid down. What a life that will be! Very clean and quite possible boring.

Kim @kimmykats says:

I need AIM with a big arrow! Pretty funny!

Jax @ AlyandAsh says:

This is hilarious! I had to click over from Tip Me Tuesday , the title was very intriguing! I love this project it's so fun!

Kelli @ RTSM says:

Too funny! I bet my boys would spend their time trying to read it instead of putting the seat down!

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... says:

Our biggest problem is that my 11 1/2 yr old son never puts the actual SEAT down, not just the lid. Since he is the only one who does it and since my guys are the only ones who SEE the underneath of the seat, I took a large permanent poster marker and wrote in big bold letters, Aim Straight, Hit the water, PUT THE SEAT DOWN….he still leaves it up…lol
    I know you said April Fools but I think this is a great idea and so much more "elegant" than my solution!

Chrissy @ Home.Kids.Life. says:

Made me smile! This is great!

1. [...] vinyl from me last month and she just posted on her blog what she did with it- you will have to check it out and see how fun it is! Warning: Potty Humor Ahead!!! Filed Under: april fools, bathroom, vinyl [...]