St. Patty’s Day Tea Towel

We already know I’m not the biggest fan of this holiday! I think it has to do with the fact that it has limited projects. I’m not exactly into commercial decorations for any holiday so this one becomes even more limited if I’m not in the mood for Leprechauns and pots of gold on my walls!

Here’s an easy way to get into the spirit of the holiday without going too commercial! Spice up your kitchen with a simple Green Tea Towel and consider yourself good!

I bought these towels at the dollar store! Never under estimate the power of your local Dollar Store! Don’t limit yourselves to the holiday selection. These green towels were in the housewares section!

And all we’ll do is add some green Ric Rack and Ruffles! It really it that easy!

Pin them in place…

And straight stitch them on!

It’s the tiny little details that add just the right amount of personal touch! For less then $2 You too can create a St. Patty’s day Accent!

Comments

tinahead81 says:

love it!!

Kelly Howard says:

Such a sweet look! I am addicted to ruffles lately!

Shipley family and Tulle Cool says:

What a great idea. I love it.

TappinTamara says:

Adorable!

Mermaids of the Lake says:

Love it!

all thingz related says:

Simple and beautiful!
    Rebekah {All Thingz Related}

Cute!

[email protected] The Picket Fence says:

Love the towels and the ruffled shirt! Must get off computer and get busy crafting! (Must get out of bathrobe first–it is spring break here!)

Such a cute idea! And one I might be able to pull off!

Ooh that's pretty! Thanks so much for the great project, I'll be linking.

These are so sweet…do you make them for every holiday?

Wes and Dani says:

Ahhh! I'm pretty sure I have those exact same towels. Time to beautify them!

Those are really cute. Last year I bought myself a shamrock plant for center piece on St Patrick's day. They make good houseplants and are pretty easy to care for. Here is a picture of mine, just after I bought it.

Annie Wilcox Designs says:

As a new blogger and a not so good do it yourselfer, I am inspired to try this. Thanks.

Very cute! What a simple way to dress up towels, thanks for sharing!

Love them. So simple and cute!

These are so pretty. I could see doing these in all sorts of coordinating colors.

Kitschalicious says:

These are so cool!

I hope you don't mind my linking this on my blog faithofallcrafts.blogspot.com. I don't do this holiday, but I love the ruffled towel! I think I'll try to make something pretty for my kitchen.

The Persimmon Perch says:

So fun! Love ruffles! Thanks for sharing with Made it Monday! Jules

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden says:

Hi Becca,
    That couldn't be cuter. I love anything with ric rac!

Thanks for linking up to Make it Yours Day at My Backyard Eden!

This blog is great source of information about Saint Patrick’s Day which is very useful for me. It very important information about Saint Patrick’s Day
    Thank you very much for this useful information.

AMAZING SAINT PATRICKS DAY GIFT IDEAS.

1. [...] Luck Frame, from Red Heads Craft More Fun Tea Towel, from Blue Cricket Design  Canvas Stamping, from LuLu’s Tiles   Rainbow Cake, from Sara in Akko [...]

2. [...] Patrick's Day Subway Art at Every Creative Endeavor Shamrock Felt Pins at Stitcher Scribbler St. Patty's Tea Towel at Blue Cricket Design Subway Art Printable from Lil' [...]