Spring Fabric Bunting!

It’s the perfect time of year for another no sew Fabric Scraps Bunting Banner! Take your brightly colored fabric scraps and turn them into the perfect last minute decoration for your Easter Brunch! Hang it across your mantle or drape it in your dining room for a splash of color!

Cut varying sizes of fabric. The beauty of this project is that they don’t have to be perfect and they don’t have to be the same!

Simply fold the top section over 1/2″ and staple them onto a piece of twine! Be sure to staple threw the fabric and the twine so the fabric stays in place and doesn’t slip!

Easy and Fast! And use what you already have! This project is so affordable if you use fabric scraps and a $2 ball of twine!

Match it to a parties color scheme! Use holiday fabric to decorate for any occasion!

And remember my original “Scrap Fabric Bunting”I created for my daughters back yard Carnival Birthday Bash!!! Make them as short or as long as you’d like!
This one went across my entire back yard!

This is my favorite go to decoration for any and all special get togethers!

The fabric I used in my new Spring time Bunting was all generously donated by

Material Girls Quilt Shop!

It was all yummy Heather Bailey, Amy Butler and Moda fabric!

If you live in the Salt Lake area you MUST stop in and visit Nadine, her daughter Shelby and the other amazing staff! Their selection of designer fabrics is out of this world!

Comments

Jenglamgirl says:

CUTE!!! love the fabric covered art too!

Laura PARING DOWN says:

I love how easy and quick the bunting is. CUTE CUTE CUTE for spring!

Loose Sparrow Arts N Crafts says:

Deliciously cute! I love fabric, but tend to work more in paper because I'm afraid to mess up the more expensive material. This is a great starter project for me!

Michelle @ Creative-Outbursts says:

This is so cute! I never have enough bright fun fabrics to do something like this. It makes me want to buy some though. :)

Dreams of Perfection says:

The burst of colors just make me smile! I love the fabric you chose!!

The Witty's says:

I'm sorry but I'm not going to use fabric for this, I would rather use scrapbook paper, less expensive and better since I know it would only be used at the most twice a year…
    BUT good idea overall on how to add color to a festivity.
    Another option would be to paint your own little designs or something on white fabric? Like a stencil perhaps, or just freehand?

I'm loving your super cute & thrifty fabric buntings. Thanks so much for sharing with us!
    God's blessings,
    Sarah :D

Pati @ A Crafty Escape says:

Love it!

[email protected] The Picket Fence says:

So cute and fun and festive–I am going to make some for my fence. Thanks for the idea Becca!

Very nice!

Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thursday. Please join me next week for another wonderful party!!

Please stop by next week I am having guest over each day and I would love for you to tell them HI!

We make fabric buntings for a few companies in U.K..Would you like to see samples