"Lucky You!" St. Patty’s Day Front Door!

St. Patrick’s Day!

Not a big fan! Oops! Did I just say that out loud? Don’t get me wrong! Green is my favorite color but for some reason I just don’t dive head first into this holiday like I do the others! Yet…still… I know I need a little Leprechaun Spirit up in here so here you go my IRISH friends… My first of three St. Patty’s Day projects!

Dollar Tree rocks my world! This entire project cost me all of $4!

I’m using this EASTER sign!

And these three balls of goodness. Not sure what these are but they were green and my baby liked holding them so they were a go!

Look what happens when you flip that Easter sign over! Perfect and green and ready to write on!
I grabbed my Sharpie and free handed “Lucky You!” Seriously? Are we already done? Pretty much!

Toss it on my already hanging Frame Wreath and add our “Not sure what they are” balls and there you have it! The bally things look like a shamrock right!

So welcome welcome all my St. Patty’s Day lovin’ Irish pals! When you knock on my door I’ll greet you with festive warm wishes and Shamrock Smiles!

And check out my Chalkboard! See…I’m giving into the Holiday!
There may be hope for me after all!

Comments

I love it! Happy ♣♣♣ Day! Check out my St. P decor, including a front door deco that was practically free here:

Love your blog!

soooo cute! Love them both!

Anonymous says:

Great idea! I love using frames in unusual places…love your blog!

-Tabitha

asnipofgoodness says:

Tasteful St patty's day decor is always a good thing. This is fantastic, and tasteful, and easy, and quick, and cheap, and wow, you covered them all!

Mod Podge Amy says:

So cute Becca – Love!

My favorite St. Patty's day decor by far! You did a fabulous job!
    Have a great day!

Creative Decor by Brooke says:

I kinda skip over that holiday myself. Not very nice, I know.
    Now that I have seen your cute decor I might just get into it.
    Love the frame, so cute.
    Brooke

The Boob Nazi says:

You free handedly wrote that? Wow.

I love every time you frame something it! That frame rocks! Great chalkboard saying! Fun entryway for St. Patty's!!!

so cute! great job. I'm hoping you painted the I'm Lucky on the back side, so you still have the front for Easter? :)
    hope you're having a great week!
    gail

Molly @ The Creative Maven says:

I'm not a huge fan either… not sure what it is? Seems to be that way for a lot of people – maybe it's just because I don't have as many ideas of things to do for decorating, etc. :)

Stacey @ Fun to Craft says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that front door!! So cute. I love your chalkboard too. So fabulous!

I would love for you to link this up to my Spring has Sprung Party this Friday. It would be a great fit!

I love it! I don't really get into this holiday much either but I believe I will do something now.

You wrote that freehanded? Seriously? WOW! Seriously? How are you so talented? Jealous!

Kelli @ RTSM says:

That is adorable! I especially love the frame! Great idea!

Lanie Ree says:

This is adorable! And I cannot believe you free handed that.

Momma Princess says:

Seriously? I would LOVE to live inside your head for a day! You come up with the greatest ideas! Love this one!

Dreams of Perfection says:

That is so cute. I love that the 3 bunches of greenery looks like a 3-leaf clover when you lean back to look at it! ANd the chalboard saying..TOO CUTE!

ificould says:

You really just free-handed that? No way! I'm sure my letters would be all different sizes and definitely not straight! Very cute!

Valerie Jean says:

Too Cute Becca!!!! Love the open frame, what a great idea:)

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

Valerie

Jennifer says:

That is adorable!! What a fun way to use a frame! :)

Kimbo West says:

love the chalkboard outside the door. I LOVE LOVE it. I'd pinch you if I was there….then I would steal it and run.

Beth- the mama bee says:

I thought the ball things looked like mistletoe. That could make someone lucky!

Candy (Mama Lion) says:

aw i love it. I think it came out great! Great use of re-painting that dollar store sign. Kind've a weird message it had on there before :/

I think it's perfect!

Cottage Dreamers says:

Those are the best St P. day decorations! I love the frame…and a chalkboard by the front door. What cute ideas!
    ☺ Celeste

Jamielyn says:

love this! so cute!

Becca
    That is CUTE!!!

Hoosier Homemade says:

Very cute! Love the chalkboard too!
    I'm visiting from Tip Junkie!
    ~Liz

Tonya @ lovinthemoments says:

Cute ideas! And yes, not cheesy at all!

Cindy Bultema says:

So cute!! What a perfect idea! Thanks for the step by step instructions!
    I shared some fun ways to celebrate St. Patrick's Day today too!
    Keep up the great work! Love your blog!
    Cindy :)

all thingz related says:

I tend to be picky when it comes to St.Patty decorations..but this…this is AWESOME! VERY tasteful!
    ~Bridgette {allthingzrelated}

Hi! I'm passing on the Sunshine BLog award to you! Visit my blog for more info http://alaynascreations.blogspot.com/2010/03/litte-sunshine.html

Room to Inspire says:

Oh, I just love that framed decor! You have really created such nice St. Patty's Day decorations – they are typically so cheesy!

Chelsea

Jessa Irene (Holiday-Haven) says:

Love the chalk board! I am not Irish so I am going to have to remember that saying!

[email protected] The Picket Fence says:

I want these green things–our $ store stinks! Thanks for linking up!

This is super cute. I love it… Great idea!!

Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thurs. Pleas join me next week for another great party.

Lori

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden says:

Super cute! I don't have a single St. Pat's day decoration! I love the Lucky You sign and frame.

Thanks for linking up to Make it Yours day!

This blog is great source of information about Saint Patrick’s Day which is very useful for me. It very important information about Saint Patrick’s Day
    Thank you very much for this useful information.

AMAZING DECIRATION TIPS FOR SAINT PATRICKS DAY.

1. [...] St. Patty’s Frame WreathFrom Blue Cricket Design [...]

2. [...] St. Patty’s Frame WreathFrom Blue Cricket Design [...]

3. [...] but in the meantime, I enjoy watching Becca from Blue Cricket spice hers up for each holiday. LOVE THIS! This would look great on my little Ryan- totally his personality! From Zitzman Fam A simple yet [...]