Decorating with Spring Fabric Wall Art

Hi Friends!!! I was on KJZZ this morning showing off how to make my fun
Fabric Wall Art project!

I showed you how to make this easy and affordable Fabric Wall Art in an earlier tutorial found HERE! I just wanted to show off how fun and easy it is to use in your Spring Decorating! Add a splash of color and a pop of Spring! Because this project is so affordable it’s easy to swap out a look for each season! It’s a simple way to change your decor for a small price and little effort!

Here I used a few above my refinished Red Piano! To learn how to refinish furniture check out my instructions HERE!

And check out the before and after on my mantle!

This is what it looked like before!

And here’s my fun Spring look after!

Because most of the colors in my home are bold and bright I may just in fact keep these guys up all year!

And thanks again
Material Girls Quilt Shop
in South Jordan, UT!!!

To find the fabric I used in this project and other amazing Designer Fabrics go visit
Material Girls!!!! The selection is incredible and you’ll feel like a kid in a candy store! They also have a great online store and blog!!!!! Check ‘em out!

Comments

The Comfort Girl says:

We just got a free piano (well, that thing was heavy to move, so it was NOT free. lol), and I've been contemplating painting it red. :) Yours looks great!

How awesome! I've been telling everyone about your fabric wall art and I even checked out prints during my last visit to Ikea. I can't wait to try this in our home!

Laura PARING DOWN says:

LOVE the colors and the patterns in those pieces. How fun and inexpensive to liven things up!

Okay can I just hire you to decoerate my house!

You are AMAZING!!!

[email protected] The Picket Fence says:

Becca–yeah for you! We are going to see you nationally before you know it :)!

Meet Virginia says:

Too cute I love it!!

Check out my awesome GIVEAWAY

~Morgan

Meet Virginia Crafts
    Meet Virginia's Etsy Shop

Gracefully Vintage says:

Good FOr You, for being on T.V. amazing, and love that idea, i love all these ideas, you can do so much with, differ colors-patterns change with holidays.. LOVE it.. YOu are SO Inspiring My friend.
    Karryann

Josh & Stefanie says:

So cute I love it! Also wondering if the green fabric on the piano is from Amy Butler, I think I saw the material online but it looked brighter online and the color you have looks perfect for my house. Thanks!

congrats! i love the transformation.

btw, did you announce the winner of the bronzed envy give-a-way? I'm super excited for that one.

Totally cute.

Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thursday. Please join me next week for another wonderful party!!

Please stop by next week I am having guest over each day and I would love for you to tell them HI!

thedomesticfringe says:

Great idea! I love it. The piano looks good too.

-FringeGirl

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden says:

Very cute! They remind me of wrapped packages. Great colors for spring.

Thanks again for linking up to Make it Yours day!

Just want to say your article is as amazing.
    The clarity in your post is simply excellent and i can assume you’re an expert on this subject.
    Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.

Keyword density, in its simplest form of explanation, is a common “so-called” seo
    technique in which yyou make sure that yoour targetted key prase appears
    in your article, page, post, or website a certain amount of times.
    It is all juust a matter of choosing the right SEO Company for your website.
    However, considering your buisiness should start making a
    tidy profit, you can afford to overlook this when itt comes to hiring an SEO marketing consultant.