Tic -Tac -Toe Anyone?

Ok people!!!!It’s doesn’t get any easier then this!

I picked up this Unfinished Wood Box that cleverly reminded me of
Tic-Tac-Toe Game for some reason!WINK WINK!

I painted her white…

Grabbed a few bags of Valentine’s Candy for the playing pieces…

And let my kids go crazy!
Big hit I tell ya!!

I chose white paint so I can use it year round! I’ll buy Holiday Candy throughout the year to use! Pretty sure the kids will enjoy this one for a while!

Comments

LOVE this idea! So fun and super cute.

adorable! in my house, the winner would eat the playing pieces!! hmmmm wonder how many others will, too ;)

A fun game with chocolate hearts..How can anyone resist?! :)

Great, easy idea-my favorite!! Thanks for sharing!

Way cute idea and so simple. I love it!

Mrs Chronic-Shock says:

That is fabulous! It wouldn't be a bad idea to keep in the car either. You could make little bean bags and a bag to hold them. Where did you find the box?

That is so cute! I am on the hunt for a box like that!

Oh I love this! My girls are really into tic-tac-toe right now!

Kelly @ Make It Sparkly Mama says:

Great Idea!

design_aholic says:

That's really cute!

Darling idea!

I bought one of these myself, and thought of putting the kids pictures for them to use as markers. A set for each child so that the two that are playing can use themselves! Havne't gotten around to actually making it yet, maybe this week sometime. I love you idea to use holiday candy!

ashley morgan says:

So simple, but genius! How fun for the kiddos.

LOVE it! awesome idea!

Very, very clever. My Dollar Store has boxes just like that I've been looking at them and looking at them and wondering what I could do with one…I like this idea a lot!!

Laura Gerencser says:

Cute!!

Emily Call says:

What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing!

Carmie of The Single Nester says:

What a fun idea! And, you can eat the game pieces!

Oh my goodness! That is the CUTEST idea ever! Thank you for sharing!

That is so cute Becca! My kids would love to play it and eat the playing pieces when they are done. So fun!

XOOX
    Jen

Barbara Jean says:

cute idea!!

thanks

blessings

barbara jean

This is such a sweet idea! I'm filing this away for when I have kids/nieces and nephews!

If you'd like, I'm hosting my very first Link Party today. And you are welcome to link up this craft! I'm sure my readers would love to see it.

Mod Podge Amy says:

Cute! I would eat all of the pieces before I started playing. :D

Such a cute and fun idea. I am thinking a game wouldn't last long at my house :)! Thanks for linking up!

Brillers! Love this idea!