Mini Valentines Gift Boxes: The Dollar Store at its finest!

Gotta love the Dollar Store! It’s hard not to when you can stock up on adorable little odds and ends! Holidays seem to be the Dollar Stores specialties! Their decorations and candy for each and every Holiday are always a hit!

This Valentines was no exception! I raided the aisles and came up with this adorable little Valentines gift for the neighborhood girls!

I’m tempted to go back and buy up all of these Favor Boxes! They are perfect for filling with goodies and decorating to fit any occasion! 12 for $1! It’s a no brainer!

Remember all the Ruffles I picked up for super dirt cheap! Well here it is in action!

Glue with your hot glue gun two rows of Ruffles!

Dollar Store goodies like Chocolate Hearts, Sugar Babies and Tiny little Lip Gloss make the cut are are thrown in!
How cute are these 5 packs of Lip Glosses? I could’n resist!

Lastly we tied on Tulle to finish them off!

For less then $1 each you can create an adorable little Valentine’s gift!
I love these little guys! Made me wish I was a kid again! Happy Valentine’s Day friends!

And Come check me out over on I never Grew up!!! I’m being featured as a “Monday Maven!” How fun is that!!!

Comments

I am off to the dollar store today…
    You DO have the best ideas!!!:-)

Super sweet and speaks to me on my struggle with stocking up supplies because then when you find something like the boxes you can whip up something like this with what you have on hand….

I always wonder if I save too much stuff (and sometimes I do).

I love love love this idea, the best!

Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training says:

Great idea! Love everything you added to it. I may need to get some of those just to have on hand. They would be fun to fancy up for a for all types of gifts.

OH where did you find those ruffles?? I've got a ruffle project and thought I was going to have to make my own but if I could find those, it would make things so much simpler!!! Cute idea w/those boxes!

ascrapoftime says:

Those turned out super cute!!!

Lori,

I bought my ruffles in Long Beach CA from a store called "Fabric Barn." It's a wholesale store that is open to the public and I didn't pay more then 35 cents a yard! CRAZY huh!!!! Wish I lived closer…I stock up on my trips home.

Kim's Treasures says:

Way cool! Gotta love the Dollar Store!!!

Love this idea! I enjoy anything that's simple yet cute enough for even me to pull off. Found your site from your spotlight on I Never Grew Up. So glad Vanessa featured you today!

Kelly @ Make It Sparkly Mama says:

Aw super cute, I have a niece that would love something like that and I happen to have some of those lipglosses from the $1 store too! Cute idea, need to be on the lookout for those gift boxes.

Christy & the Boys says:

Super cute and great idea. Love the dollar store too. Makes me wish I had little girls!

Kelly Biggs at My Dear Trash says:

This is perfect for the candy bar to go containers I need for a baby shower. Hope my dollar store is well stocked! Thanks for the idea

Love this idea. What cute little happies!

I love $1.00 ideas too! Come say hi.

So cute–I am going to see if our $ store has any!

karlascottage.typepad.com says:

How festive!

too Blessed to Stress says:

oh my word. too cute! Don't yu just love it when your stockpile of craft stuff comes in handy for a neat project like this one?

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

How sweet!

Ahhh these are SOO cute!! What a super good idea. I'm excited.

Mitzi Curi says:

I just discovered your blog today and think your project is just adorable! Those dollar stores are a goldmine of raw materials that can be used to create something fabulous!

Anonymous says:

Nice! I knew I wasn't the only one who buys things they don't need at that very moment- but knowing they will bc it's such a deal!

Glad to hear you're here in Long Beach! -Libbit

Love all those ruffles!

Those turned out really cute!!