Headbands! Headbands! Headbands! Get organized already!

Ok… so Forever21 pretty much rocks my Headband world! It’s my first go to place for fun accessories especially Headbands! I can’t even recreate some of these babies for cheaper! I have a Forever21 near by but I have to let you in a little secret! Their online selection kicks it’s in store selections butt!!!! You have to check them out on line!

I’ve become a headband hoarder and thanks to Forever21 it’s not a budget busting habbit! Here are some of my latest finds that I just had to add to my collection..

This little guy was only $3.80! Comes in Black, Gray and A Pearly Cream!

This is a new favorite! Can you believe it was only $2.50!!! GET OUT!!! I can’t make it for that price! So of course I got it in like 4 colors!
And a classic sweet bow number for a jaw dropping $1.50! Come on people!!! Comes in more colors so I grabbed me a handful!

For reals Forever!!! You rock! Thanks to the mass production line in China I’m guessing for bargain basement prices!

So now that your headband collection is growing how on earth do you keep them from breaking and keep them cleverly organized? ( There has been a few casualties in this house! Tears were shed and a promise was made that no longer would my hair accessories be put in danger!)

Solution:

This Hangy thing-a-ma-jig from IKEA is the perfect solution!!! I was looking for a scarf holder but found this to do the trick even better!

Happily my headbands hang out and are kept out of harms way! It hangs in my closet and is easy to see all my choices! I LOVE her!!!!!

A $7 solution that will keep my collection organized and in reach!
Happy Headband shopping!

Comments

I am a headband fanatic and have bought all J Crew (on sale!). I will definitely check those out they are so adorable! TFS

Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training says:

I’m right there with ya! Although I also love their little hair clippies too.

Great way to store your headbands. Mine are just thrown in a bin. It’s hard to see them and some of the do-dads get bent from being all smushed together.

Smiles,
    Kendra “Domestic Princess in Training”

MaryJanes and Galoshes says:

Oh I really want the big pink flower one! I've never been inside Forever 21, I may have to go in now.

Amanda @ Serenity Now says:

I'm sold!! I love any little frou frou thing for my hair. :)

just_me_tiff says:

Forever 21 is amazing! Always so cheap, and cute.

The Powell Family says:

Ooooh! I want all of your headbands!!!! Unfortunately, I live in a town that does not have great shopping and for your great deals, the shipping would ruin the good deal. So, I get to make a lot of stuff instead. Maybe I can attempt some of these!!! They're beautiful! Great organization tool too!! Now, I may have to order one of those. Super cool!

I seriously LOVE Forever 21 too! I hadn't thought to check them out online though! Not good you told me about this :)

Love the holder idea! I am going to need like two of those! And great tip about Forever 21… off to check out the sales! :0

PeaceLoveApplesauce says:

Fabulous idea!
    I hang mine on the side of a basket in my bathroom. I'm waiting for the day when one of my kids comes along and starts breaking them. It would be a tragedy!

Kristi @ Creative Kristi says:

I thought that holder thingy WAS a scarf holder?? lol I don't wear headbands because my head is too big :( seriously they dig in behind my temples and give me a migraine and the kind that have elastics that go all the way around slip off the back of my head :( *pouty face*
    anyway Love that you found a store to help you carry out your addiction :) :)

Hi Becca! Can you please post a link to this holder from Ikea? Maybe there is one and I just don't see it? There's not an Ikea in my area, but I DEFINITELY need this! Thanks!
    -Heather @ http://www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

Sarah@VintageChic says:

I love Forever 21's skinny satin headbands… the only headbands that stay on me and don't give me a headache! You can't beat their prices either.

That holder is a great idea! And I adore Forever 21 for accessories. They rock!

Ah! You are killing me! Hubby and I decided we are on a spending freeze for the rest of February and I have a shopping cart full of headbands I can't buy! :P

They had a clearance sale at the store by my house in AZ right before Christmas and I picked up about 30 headbands for my daughter for like $10!

it was HEAVEN!

So I was just browsing and came across your site and I am so excited-I just added you to my favs- I have never heard of forever 21- but I love accessories and am sooo excited to order a bunch of cute headbands and hats-thanks a million.

So many cute headbands! What a great idea to organize them.

Great solution! I love that you can see all of them at once.

For my daughter's headbands, I keep them in a Komplement box (also ikea) in her drawer. The long skinny box is exactly the right width for a headband.

so clever!! thanks for the idea! ( :

What a great find. I love F21 and J Crew headbands too, and I've been storing mine in a bag. I'll definitely have to try this.

OOOOH! Look… someone made their own holder like that one you showed. And it would be CHEAP! Check it out: http://dollarstorecrafts.com/2010/02/scarf-organizer/

Heather@ My Frugal Family says:

You have an awesome headband collection!

Thank you so much for linking up with the Talented Tuesday link party at My Frugal Family, which is hosted every Tuesday. Please feel free to stop back in every week and post your newest projects!

Tiff @ Making The World Cuter says:

I love this idea! I have been trying to figure out something for all my headbands for ages! You are BRILLIANT!
    -Tiff

Ponczoch Family says:

Great headband holder… I have the same one, but I use it to hold all of my undershirts.