File Folder Activity Book!

My sister tipped me off to an awesome site called Finch Family Games ! She ordered the down loadable file folder activity’s and went to work assembling them into an awesome binder for her little ones to enjoy!

Aren’t they adorable! She was sure to buy at Walmart the clear Velcro tabs!Check out the Sheeps face! It has the sticky Velcro on it but you can’t even tell!

They’re too too cute! She laminated hers to better protect them! When you buy them from the site they are ready to print in color!

Also check out this site HERE for more FREE down loadable File Folder Activity’s! Looks Like I need to get to work!

Comments

Mrs.Dixon says:

Thank you for sharing this!! My daughter is 17 months going on 13! She gets so bored so easily and this is a super clever idea…whoever thought of this should be given an award!(maybe even some brownies too)…I can't wait to get to work. THANK YOU!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row says:

My kids play with file folder games all the time – it's a constant in my church bag.

Mama Holli says:

Oh my goodness……..brings back teaching memories! I made so many of these while I was teaching!!! I still have them!!! So many teaching games to be made!!

Kitschalicious says:

What a great idea! I love this. This is something I'll definitely have to make for my kids! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing! This would be perfect for my younger ones when we have to go to the older kids sport games. There's not much for them to do there but it's hard to take in lots of toys.

Austin Lovelys says:

Waaaay Cool! I love this!!!! My daugther runs out of things to do durring sacrament meeting. ;)

One Sassy Momma says:

I love that these are from the Bible. Great idea using the binder to hold all of them! Did you use only downloadables or did you use some from one of the many books?

Mango Mom says:

I have used these for my preschool/daycare for years, they are great!!

Tyler and Jen says:

I love how she connected them together! I have a bunch of file folder games and it never occurred to me to do that! I need to get to work to! Thanks for the great ideas!
    -Jennifer

Norma Lee @ Norma Lee Good says:

Thank you for sharing this! I taught second grade for 5 years and NEVER thought to put them in a binder. What a great idea!

AWESOME! I've been trying to find something for Alex!!

Christina says:

Just saw the ruffled headband tutorial and it is AWESOME. I can't wait to make this badboy!

Jenn