"We’re CRAZY for you!" Valentine’s

Fancy that!!! I captured a photo of my two oldest while in their natural state!!!!

I loved this photo so much! Honestly! Who doesn’t have a photo like this! Use those crazy photos, or take a crazy picture of the kids and get to work on fun and playful Valentines!

What you’ll need:

• A Crazy Picture of you, your kids, the fam, your pet!
  • Card Stock or a Ready to make Card set
  • Fabric
  • Wonder Under
  • Sewing machine

First Take your photo and add text! I use Photoshop but you can also use Photobucket or Picnik! Have them printed!

Next either cut your Card Stock to size or get your premade ready to use cards ready!

Find fun festive fabric and iron on Wonder Under to its back side!

Cut your fabric to a size that is smaller then the face of your card but larger then your photo! Remove the paper backing from the Wonder Under and iron it on to your card!

Lastly you’ll mount your photo on a complimentary card stock or scrapbook paper to create a colorful boarder. Then Position your photo onto the card and Zig Zag Stitch it in place!

A fun way to add a personal touch to a fun Holiday tradition!

Comments

she wears flowers says:

What a cute idea!

Becca- I LOVE this idea! It is sheer genuis! I can't wait to make these with my kids! I am filing this at thecraftersfilebox.com.

And as always… thanks so much for sharing!! :)

Miss Angie says:

So adorable!

Amy M in Indiana says:

Oh, this is so cute! I'm thinking I'm maing these for grandparents and aunt and uncles! Lovely!

What a great idea! Grandparents would love receiving this.

Chic Mama says:

Very cute! Nice work!

I better be getting one of these in the mail!

Those came out sooooo cute! I am REALLY hoping baby comes before Valentines day so I can make valentine themed announcements!

Okay, honestly. How do you hold all of this inside your brain?! Love these!! Love, love.

That is super cute! Love that idea. Aren't kids funny!

Sarah@VintageChic says:

This is the best Valentine's Day card ever! I love it!

Your blog is a life saver I'm so excited to finally get some ideas I can use in my own life. Since SAHM of three under five I can use all the help I can get! ;)

I do have a question… what kind of camera do you use? Your pics are so clear and I am looking for a new reliable camera and need some ideas on good ones? Thanks in advance!

Great idea. So precious.

the fiCkLe piCkLe says:

I'm SO making some of these! TOO cute. Thanks for sharing!

Oh, I love the hot pink paper one! I'm such a sucker for hot pink.

What a super idea, to show your kids being crazy. What use does it serve you pretending they are perfect angels when you know full well you go to bed each night with one more nerve walking out the door taking a bit of your sanity as a souvenir?

Follow me for a second, now everyone will actually believe you when you tell them that you dream of living in a bottle of wine not just for the health benefits but for the peace you are sure to find therein.

Great idea.

Kustom Kreations by Elisha Akram says:

So very cute! What a fun picture to work with!

Awesome. :)

Love it!!

inadvertent farmer says:

hahaha…those are just adorable, sure to bring a smile and a giggle on V-day! Kim

Momma Princess says:

Just when I think you couldn't possible think of anything else, you do! LOVE this. I am stealing this idea for sure!

i love it…. so cute

That picture makes me smile! What a great idea!

I love this idea!

michelle@somedaycrafts says:

Really fun idea!

Infarrantly Creative says:

I totally love that idea I just might steal it. Great way to think outside the Valentine box Becca. LOVES

Connie Weiss says:

I just adore this idea!! And I have just enough time to make it happen before Valentine's Day!

Austin Lovelys says:

This is Waaaaayyy cute! I love it :P

totally cute idea!

1. [...] adore the “We’re crazy for you” idea from Blue Cricket Design, and not just because those cuties are my [...]