Mulling Spice Gift Bag

Mulling Spices

One more gift idea for Neighbors!! The scent of the Season is one of my favorite things about the Holidays! This little gift bag is filled with a warmth and comfort!

Inside I included a Ribbon wrapped Orange, A Scrapbook covered box of Apple Juice and a small bag filled with

1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
1 Tablespoon Ground Nutmeg
1 Tablespoon Ground Clove

“Enjoy the warmth of the Holidays while the scent of simmering Spices fill your home! Slice the orange and simmer them on low in Apple Juice along with the contents of the spice bag! Add a small amount of water each hour to continue the aroma!”

A Brown paper bag, ribbon and the instructions finish this gift off. I think the paper bag and simple wrapping gives it an Old Fashion feel! Simple Simple Simple!

Comments

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row says:

I can already smell it through my computer. Great idea!

Woooo weee, lovin' this!

Sooooo neat! Where did you get the cards to print the directions out on? Love this idea!!

Nancy

Rebecca D. says:

Nancy,

I simply printed the instructions out on my computer and trimmed it down and mounted it on scrapbook paper!

Mmmmm… I want to make some for my house today!

I love it! I already do that in my house, but didn't think about wrapping it up as a gift! What a great idea!

I loved getting this from you. What a great idea!!

I'm selfish and want the good smell all to myself, off I go to put this concoction on the stove!

I love this. Can't wait to give it to the sisters that I visit teach. Thanks Becks!!

I love this! What size apple juice did you use? Thanks for sharing.

Embellished Bayou says:

What a great idea, thanks for sharing!

Sweet Bee Cottage says:

What a sweet idea! I'm going to go right out and give it a try!

I absolutely LOVE this idea! Thank you!

Can you say teacher gift?! LOVE IT! Thanks!!!

Pat…It's just the standard Juice Box size I picked up the Walmart Brand.

Ramsey Revell says:

I love all of your bea-U-tiful gift ideas. So simple, yet so thoughtful. I want to give this one a go and definately the pop top cans! Merry Christmas!
    Ramsey

that is such a great idea. What a wonderful gift.

You share such fabulous ideas, thanks for sharing. I am a brand new follower.

Becca,
    Thanks so much! I'm definitely doing these. You are so creative with all these gifts.

mmmmmmmmmm, I can almost smell them from here! I love it!
    THanks for linking up!

Bird learning to fly... says:

Hi Becca,

Great idea! I too love handmade foodie gifts. I also loved the cookie dough "neighbouring" gift idea :)

I live in France and we do not get these lovely brown paper bags here, so I posted a tutorial on how to do them here:

Thanks for all your lovely ideas,
    Bird

Its So Very Cheri says:

You are so creative–I love it
    Just an fyi most people are not getting the correct info in their reader-my updates are over 2 weeks old and I have made multiple other posts. I've been on with Google multiple times and they don't have an answer and I am not getting everyones updates in my reader either.

Cheri

Yummy and so creative! I love stopping over to see what you've crafted each time :)

Thanks so much for linking to Mi4M,

cindy

Pat & Ron Harris says:

Love this! Great teacher gift too. Gotta tell my daughter about this one. Thanks for sharing.

I don't know you, but I love you. My teacher gifts (and there are a lot of them), turned out horribly, this will be an excellent and easy idea that I can whip up quickly! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Angie @ The Shabby Chic Cottage says:

Great gift idea! Thanks!

the thrifty ba says:

im using this idea again this year!

Love the smells of Christmas! This is a new recipe for me. Will definitely try this and share with friends. Thanks for posting. Have a blessed day!

Hi all! I'm from London but am living in Berlin at the moment.
    Gotta love this place!