Heather Bailey’s new Fabric Is calling my name!

All I want for Christmas is Heather Bailey Fabric!!! Her new line “Nicey Jane” is so girly and lovely! I wish I could have 2 yards of every single print! I’ll take more if a Wish fairy happens to be reading this!

Isn’t it dreamy!

And her cute model makes me want red hair…and a pink bike!

Check out the new line in this fun video!

Ok babe…if you are reading this here is a HUGE Hint on what to get me for Christmas! HB Fabric!!!!! It’s sure to please this Fabric Hoarder!

Comments

I love her new fabric line…and the model! She's our babysitter and we just adore her! =)

Bird learning to fly... says:

Thanks for introducing this designer to me! :D

BTW, I'm loving the gift tags, but I think I shall be doing the simpler ones you posted before due to lack of time…I don't have stamp/stencil :(

Thanks and Merry Xmas!!!

Miss Mustard Seed says:

I love looking at new fabrics and these are so cute. What a great find.

The Cottage Mama says:

I know, I know!! I can't wait to get my hands on this! I've been waiting for this fabric to come out :-). My Mom's name is Jane and my daughter's name is Matilda Jane……….so I just think "Nicey Jane" is too cute……not to mention gorgeous fabric!!

Wes and Dani says:

LOVE the fabric! :D

Oh my gosh, me too!!! Its so perfect for my style. YEA! Just in time for me to redo my bedroom.

ohh I looooove Heather Bailey!! And I was just looking at this new line the other day. Yummy! It makes me want spring!

Annie of Blue Gables says:

So Pretty. It kind of puts you in a spring mood.
    That will come after Christmas, right?
    I will have to make sure I bookmark this post so I can come back and dream.
    mean time, come to my blog and sign up for a giveaway. Its for a fun quilt book
    *:·-:¦:-·:**MERRY**:·.-:¦:-·:**CHRISTMAS**:- -:¦:-·:*
    ~a

I am going to check out her fabulous looking fabrics. I'm a fabric stasher myself.
    Thanks for telling us about her line.

The fabrics are adorable! I probably picture myself looking like the model however…and I'm far from it!

Alexandria~~The Mommy says:

I love this fabric!

love her new fabric line…and the model!
    Work from home India

Linda @ Craftaholics Anonymous says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE her new line! and I agree, red hair and a pink bike sure are appealing now!! :)
    Linda