Gift Wrap Decor!

This year I found myself staring at my Front room! I hauled up all my Christmas Decorations and went to town! Filling in over here! Glitzing up over there! But there I was…stumped! Frustrated! What to do?What to do!?

I knew I needed to keep the height of my Mr. Owl painting but of course I had all my high decorations already working their magic somewhere else! But don’t fret my pets! Usually if I stare long enough at something an idea finally graces me with it’s presence!

What do ya’ think!?

Mr. Owl and his new friends are in their Christmas Best! Simple solution and a great way to use my resources!

I wrapped my Canvases and box lids with wrapping paper and tied on pretty bows! These are the colors I have been using throughout my Holiday Decorating! I love following a theme in color! It’s easier and more united! My entire home has been decked out in Red, Green, Blue and Gold!

So forget about dashing out to grab that perfect last minute decoration to fill that empty spot! You may already have the solution! Use varying sized books, Box lids, Canvases or flat frames to create a fun and festive display!

Comments

Those colors all match so perfectly!

This turned out really cute and classy looking. What a great idea! One of my friend's moms tried this same idea with the pictures that still hung freely on her walls. Let's just say it did not have quite the same cute/ classy effect. Haha! Your version looks wonderful!

Sweet Bee Cottage says:

Very clever! I just love those color combinations. I have to ask, did you paint your piano? I love the color.

Rebecca D. says:

Sweet Bee Cottage!!!

Of course I painted my piano!!! Hehehe!!! It was one of my first big projects when I first moved into my home! You can find a before/ After picture of it if you search in under my "refinishing" tabs found on the left hand side of my blog! It was black before! It's still my most favorite thing I have ever redone! a huge project but well worth it!

So cute!!!

Those be adorable!

Pink & Green Mama says:

So cute but in our house my girls would want to open them!! LOL! : )

This is so cool and pretty. Great job!! Don't think with my daycare they'd stay wrapped to long but maybe one day.

The Girl Creative says:

Terrific idea! :)

That is so clever! I love how they are all nestled together, and in such pretty paper. I also love how you solved a problem with what you already had on hand. Very neat!

Nancy

Sooo cute! It looks so festive! :)

So very cute! Love it.

These are SO fun!! I just discovered your blog, how did I not know about it?? And I am so impressed by your blog design, you make me want to go totally revamp mine! Except I can tell that you're a lot more blog-savvy than I! Great job on everything!

Alyson (New England Living) says:

I love it! Such a great idea!

P.S. How did you get your piano that amazing color of red?? I want to do that to my piano! If you don't mind giving tips, let me know! :)

Cellophane Wrap says:

So cute! I also like the way you choose color!

1. [...] Blue Cricket Design painted hers RED. [...]