Cookie Dough Gift Idea

“Sugar and Spice and everything Nice!! That’s what GREAT Neighbors are made of!”

We don’t always have time to spend crankin’ out multiple Neighbor Gifts! This idea is for all of us who need a simple fast and yet fun gift to pass out to the masses!

This time of year you can often find the Pre made Sugar Cookie Dough on sale! This Pillsbury Tube was $1. While your at the grocery Store grab a few tubes of Cookie Dough, some Holiday Cookie Cutters and Frosting Gels.

Wrap a piece of trimmed Scrapbook paper around the Cookie Dough and tie on the rest! Simple and easy and a fun gift that Families with kids will especially enjoy!

Comments

Thanks for sharing! Such a great idea and so cute!

Have a great day!

Steph

The Girl Creative says:

$1 cookie dough? Now that's a bargain!!! :) Great idea………..as usual. :)

Hey Girl–been lurking for a bit and am LOVING your style and ideas! Linked to you today over at my site. And distressing ink? Amazing stuff! You will always get the credit for introducing me to it!

Blessings!

What a great idea!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog.

Kate @ The Gaines Gang says:

Love this! It's a great gift that can be made when needed rather than added to the pile of already recieved goodies!

Andy Porter says:

NICE! I am always looking for great neighbor gift ideas!

wayside wanderer says:

This is a FABULOUS idea….so stress free! =)

Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking says:

LOVE IT! Simple & EASY!

Beth@The Stories of A to Z says:

I think it's a great idea!

Sweet Bee Cottage says:

Where are you getting all these creative ideas? You are amazing and awesome! I have loved all your ideas since I found your blog a few weeks ago. Thank you!

I love this idea! Great and inexpensive hostess gift when going to a Christmas party! Going to store this one in my brain archives! LOL! Would be good for SS teachers, youth leadres, etc. Love it. After the holidays I am going to be on the lookout for cookie cutters on sale! ;)

The DIY Show Off says:

You come up with the best ideas. This is so cute! :)
    Roeshel

What a great idea! So easy and cute!
    Hannah

What a great idea!!

Love this and linked it on my blog!

1. [...]  Cookie Dough Gift Bundle.  Here’s another inexpensive, yet incredibly thoughtful neighbor gift for those of you who [...]