A little Photo Session Down Town

I’m a (Air Quotes) Photographer! Translation: I have a wonderful Camera, some pretty cool lenses, a creative eye and a love for capturing moments! It’s been an adventure taking photos of my own family and recently I’ve had others become brave enough to let me peer at them from behind a camera and snap a few shots! I’m proud of what I do! I love the creative process… from picking out comfortable shoes to wear, finding great photo locations, shooting and finally editing! It’s a lot of time and effort but I enjoy it all from start to finish.

My brother in law is in love! Like head over heels in love! Lucky for me that resulted in an engagement with a “Head over Heels in love” worthy gal! Now I’m in love!!! This little addition to the family is a perfect fit in my Sister in law arsenal!

They made perfect subjects for a little session in the City!

Introducing my first ever Engagement Session!

Theses are just a few of my favorites!

Comments

can I just say that I saw these on youtube and thought to myself…"Man, I wish I had splurged and hired a professional for MY engagement photos." Then when I saw Molly's slide show on your family blog with the same music, I put two and two together! I was blown away! Becks, holy cow!!!!!! You are an AMAZING photographer!!!!!

p.s. Chris and Megs look super cute too!

Those pictures are beautiful…great job!

Beautiful photos Rebecca! You are definitely a "photographer"! Becki

Way to go! You really caught the feel of these two love birds! Great shots!

They look great! Those Dulgarian boys sure have some strong genes! They all look so much alike!

Crafty Mom says:

These are GREAT shots! Awesome!

tHe ApPeLs says:

where is that tealish wall at?

These are pretty good! I don't think you need the air quotes at all! All photographers have to start somewhere, we all have our beginnings! But seriously it even looks as though you've jumped right passed the beginning parts!! Great Job! I can't wait to see more!

Those are really great! I'm very impressed. They are definitely better than some professional pics I've seen.

Well done!

Rebecca D. says:

All these photos were taken Down Town Salt Lake City.

Amazing. YOU are amazing. I love each and every one of these. Fabulous!!! They are lucky to have you take those for them.

Mike and Jenny says:

Very cute Becca. I can't believe how much he looks like your hubby. You can definitely tell they are brothers!!

a little bit vintage says:

These are lovely! Absolutely perfect! I'm sure that they are ecstatic with these shots! ;)

Smiles,
    rachel

I love the pictures. Excellent job and good looking subjects as well.

Totally cute! Come take my family pics for me, will ya?

Linds@ THAT'S SO CUEGLY says:

BECCA! These are spectacular! So beautiful! (and great great subjects!) Congrats on your first engagements! It's just go up hill from here!
    Love ya!
    Linds

wow these pictures are so romantic! you are really good!

The Wired Angel says:

Becca… I just happened upon your blog. Your photos are absolutely terrific. I love candid shots and LOVE b&w photos. Good for you for having a terrific new sister-in-law on the way! They are a beautiful couple. You did a fantastic job.