Clip Art Gift Tags

Use your resources! That’s what I say! I’m not the best artist and free resources on line are too incredible not to take advantage of! Check out these adorable Gift Tags I made by printing off Images from my Clip art in MS Word…

Print these off for yourself and go nuts! Image searches or “Free Clip Art” searches will turn up tons of wonderful images for all sorts of occasions!

Clip art Gift Tags

Print off your images.

Cut them out!

Glue them onto scrapbook paper!

Cut them out again!

Add some detail! I love Distress Ink! Yes…you can call it an Obsession!

A little Hole punch and Ribbon finishes them off!!

The sky’s the limit when it comes to finding awesome images!

A collection of these adorable gift tags would also make a wonderful Neighbor, Teacher or Co-worker gift! Tie them up in a bag or pretty little gift box and give them away to someone Special!

Comments

Kasey @ A Blog by Me says:

Those are so cute! Thanks for posting this :)

another cute project from becca… I love these!

What makes them really special is that you didn't just print them off. I like how you inked and layers them. Very nice.

Love these! Now when I see scrapbook paper on sale will pick it up! The paper so beautifully frames the tag. Thanks for the idea.

Great idea, and very easy. I like easy!:)

Such a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Nancy

Gina @ The Shabby Chic Cottage says:

I did some simliar last week, and yes, I'm obsessed with Distress Ink, too.

However, I was not clever enough to do the print out part, so mine were kinda plain. I'm gonna take your advice and make them even prettier, thank you!

The Girl Creative says:

Thanks so much for linking up with "Just Something I Whipped Up". :) Very cute idea!

How clever! I love this idea. Thanks for sharing. PS LOVE your blog. :)

Amanda @ Serenity Now says:

How cute! I've used some of those clip art pieces in Publisher before for work and for my MOPS newsletter, but hadn't thought of doing gift tags. Very cool! :)

Austin Lovelys says:

I love this idea. I would have never thought of printing stuff out. Talk about saving money instead going out and buying them! And what a personal touch it is :) Thanks for sharing!

My printer is dying a slow death, so I can only print in b&w lately. *sigh* I sooo miss being able to print colorful images. I will vicariously live thru you, I guess :)

Great idea, and I love the 'distressing'.

Thanks for joining Mi4M!
    cindy

How cute! I think I will make my own gift tags this year. Thanks for the inspiration!

Love this! Where do you get this Distress Ink?

Nobody Puts Mama In A corner! says:

I love these gift tags!! So adorable and best of all handmade!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions says:

Those are cute! You can't beat Free!

Those are cute!

Andy Porter says:

So cute! The distress ink really adds so much personality. I'll have to get myself some of that!!
    Thanks so much for linking!

Rebecca D. says:

Jamie,

They sell Distress ink at any craft store! Robert's and Michael's both sell it and if all else fails check a scrapbook store!

I had no idea there was such a thing as Distress Ink, but now I definitely have to get some! Love the tags – they look so much cuter than anything you can just buy at the store :)

I LOVE This idea! I too am addicted to ink distressing!

THanks for linking up!! : )

Its So Very Cheri says:

These are so cute.
    Just an fyi most people are not getting the correct info in their reader-my updates are over 2 weeks old and I have made multiple other posts. I've been on with Google multiple times and they don't have an answer and I am not getting everyones updates in my reader either.

Cheri