On night when I need a quick bread side dish I always reach for a Tube from my good friend The Philsbery Dough Boy! You only need a few items to jazz up a standard Tubes Dough and turn it into something that looks like a lot more effort went into it!
- Take the standard bread stick dough and brush on melted butter.
- In a bowl combine1/3 cup grated Parmesan, 1/2 cup Thinly grated Mozzarella, and 1 1/2 teaspoon chopped Rosemary.
- Dip each buttered bread stick in Cheese mixture and coat completely.
- Twist your bread stick dough before putting on your greased cookie sheet.
- Bake according to the direction on the Tube!
Cream Cheese Icing
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup Cream Cheese
Soften and mix together.
2 1/2 Cups powdered sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
1-2 Teaspoon Milk
Mix until smooth.