"Something to SINK your teeth into!"

Who doesn’t love coming home and finding a treat dropped off on your door step! Treats taste better when someone else makes them and your kitchen isn’t begging you to clean up the mess!!!

Well make someones day and drop off this fun Halloween treat!

Vampire Bars!!!

Pick up a Raspberry Bar mix in your baking aisle! My favorite is Krusteas Raspberry Bars

I usually bake from scratch but I was in a pinch one day and picked this box up and fell in love!!! I was hooked! I’ll post my own recipe soon! In the mean time all you need is a
quick mix to make this gift perfect!

Now for the packaging!It’s all about presentation right!

Pick up some Chinese take out boxes in Halloween Colors! I bought these
ones at Michaels Craft store!

You’ll need paint and a Chapstick cap!

Dip your Chapstick cap in paint and stamp on a perfect circle onto your box!

Now fill in the circles with a paint brush.

Package up a few Raspberry Bars a.k.a. Vampire Bars ( because the raspberry looks like gooey blood!) and tie it off with a ribbon!

Place them in the box along with a note that reads “Something to SINK your teeth into!” and tie on a few different Halloween ribbons and a set of vampire teeth!

I added a few gems for some Festive Sparkle!

The perfect gift for Neighbors, Girls you Visit Teach or your child’s Teacher!

Comments

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row says:

Oh my – you have totally done it again! This is fantastic and all my friends will be getting this this year!

I love this idea!!!! And raspberry bars…YUMMY!!!! I just found your blog TODAY and I am so glad! Your header is fabulous!

Pam Aries says:

What a clever creative idea!

Love it!! You are so stinkin creative. No wonder we all check your blog every day for new ideas! They are fun, usually pretty simplistic and fabulous! Can't go wrong with all of that :) Love you Becca!

The Soladay Family says:

I love this cute idea! I love Chinese takeout boxes. I've used them as plant/flower containers as table decor for parties, etc.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! To answer your question about the spider webs on my mantle, and they are just that cheap bagged webs from Michaels. It's about a $1.50 for 1 bag. =)

Stephanie says:

Right up my alley :) NO COOKING and it's crafty! I love it!

Erika @ Oops! I Craft My Pants! says:

Um…YUM!
    I want to be your neighbor. Please?

TOO TOO cute!!!!!

this is darling!

The Clarks says:

Ok! That is so cute!

Cherry Blossoms says:

This is such a CUTE idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is such a cute idea. It would totally make my day to give or receive these. Thanks so much, I'll be linking.

HOW DID I MISS THIS POST!

I am so psyched that I am looking around for anyone to notice my psychedness!!

I CAN DO THIS PROJECT! I CAN!!

And I will, too.

This is such a great idea! I bought my raspberry bars yesterday so that I can do this for my VT ladies! Thanks!