LOVE in the form of a roll, sprinked with cinnamon and topped with icing!

If love had a taste it would taste like this!
Ooey Gooey Yummy warm cinnamon rolls!

Stop licking the monitor!!! You too can create these little lovelies!

I’ve been blessed with some amazing things in my life! Health, an incredible family, the ability to color my own hair and out of this world friends who know how to work magic in the kitchen!

Last year I scored big at our Church Service auction!! A one on one lesson on how to make these drool inducers! My friend Debbie, a.k.a. Kitchen Goddess, is an Incredible cook! She not only taught me how to make cinnamon rolls she taught me how to
impress my family, spontaneously make my husband give me back massages for sweet treats and up my status as a wonderful neighbor! In other words… If you really want to impress someone all you need to do is bake these!

Shall we jump in!

Debbie’s Sweet Rolls!

1/2 cup warm water ( like baby’s bottle)
4 1/2 tsp. yeast

• Put yeast and water in a small bowl together and set aside.

1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup shortening
2 eggs

• Mix sugar, salt, shortening and egg in large bowl at med. speed.
  • Add 1 1/2 cups warm milk and mix well.
  • Add 3 cups of Flour and mix well.
  • Add Yeast mixture and mix one more time.
  • Add 2 cups Flour.
  • ( If you are using a Kitchen Aid switch from a beater attachment to your dough hook.)
  • Add small amounts of Flour at a time until it just barely sticks to the side of the bowl.
  • Let rise in bowl until it doubles in size. About 45-60 minutes.

• Place dough on floured surface and punch down.
  • Roll out dough into a rectangular shape that is 1/2 inch tick.
  • Brush dough with melted butter.
  • Spread generous amounts of Cinnamon sugar on.

• Roll up and slice with thread. about 1 – 1 1/2 thick.

• Placed on greased cookie sheet and let rise until doubled.
  • Preheat oven to 350 and bake for 10-20 minutes or until light golden brown.
  • Remove and let cool!

And don’t think the goodness stops there!! Oh no my friends! As hard as it is going to be not to burn our tongues, let’s practice patience and whip up some of Debbie’s Cream
Cheese Frosting shall we…

Cream Cheese Frosting!

1/4 cup Butter
1/4 cup Cream Cheese

Soften and mix together then add:

2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1-2 teaspoon milk

Mix until smooth and frost!

No joke theses are the best! I mean the best! If you have ever been intimidated to make such a treat now’s the time to give it a try! This recipe is crowd please!

Thanks Debbie for a. allowing me to share this amazing recipe and b. being an even more amazing friend!!! Love ya!

No get baking people! And save me one would ‘ya!

( sorry for the HUGE type at the end! Blogger hates me sometimes!)

Comments

cinnamon rolls in one of the only things I know how to bake, so I am definitely trying this one!!!

this made my mouth water!

Dude!!! What are you doing up before 5:00 in the morning blogging?!!! Go to bed!!! :) And I don't appreciate the cinnamon roll temptation… definitely a weakness of mine.

The Girl Creative says:

Oh good Lord! Those look soooooo good! I just linked to this post over at my blog. :)

Have a wonderful day!!

I just assumed you use big type for the REALLY YUMMY STUFF!! LOL thanks for sharing the recipe :)

::petersen photography:: says:

Becca! I JUST today found your website YAY!!! I had NO CLUE you were so talented, YAY!!!! I LOVVVVE your blog! I am going to add you to my bloglist and follow you too!

You devil woman! I have never made cinnamon rolls, but this recipe looks too tasty not to try. Plus, the recipe seems really easy. Thanks for sharing.

Sakes alive Woman! I'm petitioning my husband tonight to let me move next door to you.

Oh, I promise not to scare you or the children. I'll just stand outside and sniff the air over the fence line. And maybe peer through your windows from time time *ahem, everyday*.

I can't even tell you what this post did to me! It might get me arrested in some states…

Lee Laurie says:

These look so delicious! There goes my diet!

Christina says:

oh my GLORIOUS GRUBNESS!!! im SO MAKING THESE–

Looks delicious!

You have done an amazing job with those. Looks lots better than when I make them. Need you to come over and give me the perfected lesson.

Cherry Blossoms says:

I made these Cinnamon rolls this evening and my husband and 3 year old daughter couldn't get enough! They loved them to pieces {so did I!} Thanks for sharing this brilliant recipe and all of the tips!

Warmest Wishes!
    Kiley

Kasey @ A Blog by Me says:

Ooooo thanks for posting this! I have actually been wanting to make some homemade cinnamon rolls but haven't found a decent recipe yet… until now that is! :)

TRICIA @ The Zoo says:

Oh my goodness! Another delicious recipe. You're killing me here. lol. I MUST try these. Now, maybe.

XO*Tricia

Just wanted to come back and comment that these were WONDERFUL!!!! OMG were they pure, 100% AWESOMENESS! The only thing I did differently was I didn't let the dough 'sit' for the 45-60mins. I get a bit impatient and they got the best of my and I rolled out the dough after only 25mins but they still turned out SUPER delicious and have been a BIG BIG hit at home. I brought some to work and they were a HIT and my Hubby brought some to his work and he told me the guys wanted him to tell me 'Thank you a million times'. I will surely post this recipe on my blog and link back to you. Thanks again for posting this! :)