Heather Bailey Fabric Flowers

It’s no secret That I HEART Heather Bailey! Meeting her in person defiantly is up there on my list of awesome moments in my life! I adore anything Heather Bailey! Her style! Her fabric of course! Her projects! She is completely inspiring!

I fell pretty hard for her Fabric Scrap Flowers and she was all to kind to include a free “How To” on her blog! Check it out HERE.So naturally I jumped right in and started crankin’ them out!

This first set is made with Old School IKEA Fabric. Glad I saved my scraps from 2003!

Nearly all the fabric I used in these flowers was bought from my favorite Fabric Store “The Material Girls Quilt Shop” In South Jordan, UT. They have the best selection and of course their Heather Bailey fabric runneth over!

And lastly I created a few for Halloween! Finally I was able to use an IBC Soda cap I have been holding onto for who knows how long!

Super easy! Super inexpensive!!! The perfect little adornment for a sweater, a hair do, a pretty little package!The possibilities are endless!!!

Comments

Stephanie says:

SO cute! And I'm going to check out Heather's blog. I'm in love with her fabric as well :) I could buy and buy and buy….it's the greatest!
    Love the flowers….definitely going to be making some of these (:

Kari @ Ucreate says:

Sooooo cute! I LOVE all of them.

Shannon R says:

Those are so cute! I think my favorites are the red, white, and blue ones. Thanks for sharing. :D

What do the backs look like? Do you attach a clippy? I've been seeing these around but never see the backs!!

I love that one with the orange and pink fabrics. But I have the same question as N8's wife: What do you do on the back?

Sometimes Jayson but Mostly April says:

Those are so cute. I think my favorites are the green and brown.

Ryan and Danielle says:

These are adorable! I love all of them but I'm really in love with the pink and green one!

Laura and Kelly Allen says:

Stinkin' adorable. I love the red, white, and blue ones!

Those are adorable! The flowers and the fabric. I'm sorry to say I don't know Heather Baileys fabric but I do know where I will be next week "The Material Girls Quilt Shop" In South Jordan, UT. I've lived in Utah my whole life and never heard of this store. I can hardly wait to go now!

Bella Jean Boutique says:

These are very cute. I think I'm going to have to make these.

I love those!!! SO cute!

I love these! I am obsessed with these type of things right now. I love the poesies and these and the messy flowers and all of them. I actually just created some fun headbands I am selling at a fair thing where I wrapped the headbands in fun fabric too. (you can see them at http://www.creationcorner.blogspot.com) Your girls are so stinkin cute with them on too. I think the Halloween one with the IBC cap is my favorite though. So fun!

So cute! I love them all!

Rebecca D. says:

The backs I leave empty until I have a purpose for them! I glue some on headbands or will glue on an alligator clip. I also will glue on a piece of felt and then slide a safety pin on so I can attach them to my jacket or shirts to wear as a corsage!

I'll hook "whoever" up! wink wink!!!

IKEA sells fabric???? I love the ones you made with that fabric! They would make such cute hair bows!!! :) Thanks for sharing the tutorial!

Simon Family says:

So cute! We love new ideas for hair bows. These are perfect for my daughter. thanks!!

I love the halloween ones!

What a great idea for all of those extra pieces of fabric I have laying around! Thanks.

Those are so cute!!!

SO CUTE! I like them all, and my DD would go crazy over them!

Linda @ Craftaholics Anonymous says:

Love these flowers! I'm checking out her tutorial right now!

Mendel Family says:
    Mod Podge Amy says:

Precious! Love.

Diane {createdbydiane.blogspot.com} says:

so pretty, I'm following an having fun looking around your blog.