For your viewing enjoyment!

My family and I were on “Family Feud” a few years ago and we still get random emails from people telling us they just saw us on reruns! We were a 5 time returning family so there’s a weeks worth of “Box Family” moments of us making fools of ourselves! It’s been a great source of classic jokes… I know! I have a few answers that I still can’t live down!!!

So for your viewing enjoyment I thought I’d put a voice with a face! Here is a clip from our first episode of Family Feud. There are a few more clips on you tube but this ones a family favorite….can you tell why?

Our team consisted of my husband. my sister and her husband and my brother!

Comments

I was hoping to see the Africa answer!

i LOVE Family Feud!!! That is so fun to see! And winning the $20,000- wow, how exciting!!!

Thanks for sharing! How fun!

How fun! Very cool that you won too!

i so enjoy watching your family on the feud. :)

that is awesome!!! makes we want to scour the internet for when my sister won a car on the price is right! of course it's never me that wins! You are too cute!

How fun! I've never seen the episode so it was fun to see part of it!

That is a hoot! I'm sure glad you still get to be a box. You are darling. Woo Hoo! Big winners – 5 whole days.. WOW!

Emily Anne Leyland ( Art-n-Sewl) says:

hahaha that's awesome!

a little bit vintage says:

LOL! Yep, I have definitely seen you and your fam in Family Feud! ;) We have actually thought about being contestants.

Smiles,
    Rachel

it wont play for me.. and that picture of me when it is still is disgusting!.. btw everyone. i was pregnant. not fat

annieareyouok says:

That. Was. Awesome. We grew up watching that show and we loved it. How lucky you were to be on it and win! My sister was on the Price is Right and won a car. No game shows for me, but I loved watching you guys win.

Amanda @ Serenity Now says:

How fun!!!! You guys are all so cute. :)

Linds@ THAT'S SO CUEGLY says:

GET.OUT. I LURRVE THAT SHOW!
    Congrats on your win!!! WOOT WOOT!

That is SO neat you were on that show! You should get royalties for everytime they play the reruns :) ha ha!

That was fantastic!! One of my cousins was on the show in the 80's and we still love her sister-in-law's answer to "name a farm animal." She of course blurted out "reindeer"–good stuff!!
    And Betsy Ross IS very inspirational…

Wes and Dani says:

You have been nominated for a "One Lovely Blog" award! Check it out by going to my blog at craftrookie.blogspot.com!

Love your blog, as always. :)

Dani aka Craft Rookie. :)