There sat one last wall in my girls room…blank, barren and in need of love!
SOLUTION: Paper fans!
This easy! EASY! EASY decorating technique is not only simple but super CHEAP!!! My two favorite things when it comes to projects over here!! This entire wall only cost about $6 to fill and the result is a splash of color and a dose of whimsy!
How to make:
( we’ve all made a paper fan out of a school program while board or while sitting in church! It really is just that easy…)
- Take two identical pieces of Scrapbook paper.
- cut them both to the same square size
- fold the paper back and forth
- fold each folded piece of paper in half
- Using a hot glue gun, glue the center together. Repeat on the second piece of paper.
- Now glue them together on the seams.
- attach them to wall using Adhesive Putty.
This is a darling way to custom create a feature wall for any room!